- 1 Top 11 Powerlifting Barbell
- 1.1 #1 Albott Olympic Barbell
- 1.2 #2 Synergee 45lb Rhino Power Bar
- 1.3 #3 E.T.ENERGIC Olympic Barbell Bar
- 1.4 #4 XMark VOODOO Weight Bar
- 1.5 #5 XMark CROWBAR Weight Bar
- 1.6 #6 Bonnlo Barbell Olympic Bar
- 1.7 #7 Hero Barbell Co. Premium Olympic Competition Barbell
- 1.8 #8 Popsport Olympic Barbell
- 1.9 #9 Yoleo 7ft Olympic Barbell
- 1.10 #10 PAPABABE Olympic Barbell
- 1.11 #11 LIONSCOOL 7-Foot Olympic Bar
Top 11 Powerlifting Barbell
#1 Albott Olympic Barbell
#2 Synergee 45lb Rhino Power Bar
#3 E.T.ENERGIC Olympic Barbell Bar
#4 XMark VOODOO Weight Bar
#5 XMark CROWBAR Weight Bar
#6 Bonnlo Barbell Olympic Bar
#7 Hero Barbell Co. Premium Olympic Competition Barbell
#8 Popsport Olympic Barbell
#9 Yoleo 7ft Olympic Barbell
#10 PAPABABE Olympic Barbell
#11 LIONSCOOL 7-Foot Olympic Bar
Tags: #best barbell for powerlifting / #best barbell movements for powerlifting / #best rogue barbell for powerlifting / #best powerlifting barbell / #best overall powerlifting barbel
European and world record holder in different versions: UPO (EPA, IPA), WPC, GPF, UDFPF (WDFPF), WPA and others.
- World and European Powerlifting and Bench Press Absolute Champion
- More than 50 world records
- Master of Sports of International Class
Affiliate Disclosure: Sportegan.com sometimes gets paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Amazon, Ebay, Everlast, Cleto Reyes, RingSide, Winning, Title, Twins Special, Hayabusa, Fairtex, Top King, Venum, RevGear, RDX, Century, Tapout, Crossrope, and others. Clicking a link helps keep Sportegan.com free, at no extra cost to you!
About the author: Each article on our website is checked and edited by a professional and expert in the field of sports (boxing, athletics and weightlifting). Nikolai Sergeev is a multiple world champion and record holder: during his sports career Nikolai set more than 50 world records among youth, juniors, adults, in different weight categories and in different versions (NPA, IPA, WPC, GPF, WUAP, WPA, IPO, RPS, etc.). The author has more than 30 victories and more than 30 gold medals received at competitions of the international level, the European and World championships. Read more at «About» page. Official website / Wikipedia.
Note: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.